Why Read Rich Dad Poor Dad Book To Make More Money?

Why Read Rich Dad Poor Dad Book To Make More Money?

https://techraushan5.blogspot.com/






















Rich Dad Poor Dad As you know, this book is not just for making rich but also for creating money.
And there is a gift for him who wants to make money and not earn. 


  1. So let's start friends, as you must have seen seeing the headlines, what do I want to say, then friends, today I would like to say what I have learned from this book and also why the book is so important that make rich anyone.

The book does a fantastic job teaching how to think about work and money. Its early parts are some of the best I’ve read. But I don’t agree with the book’s focus on real estate, which is far too complicated for beginning investors, and the high-level advice with few actionable recommendations. Many people love this book for teaching them how they’re supposed to think about money–but if you ask them what they’ve done to get there, in my experience, the people who rave about this book haven’t done much. Unfortunately, Rich Dad, Poor Dad doesn’t have many actionable suggestions. I’d recommend this book as an excellent way to challenge your thinking about work and money, 


I cannot say anything further about this book because if I speak everything then why would you read this book.

Thank you.
https://techraushan5.blogspot.com/

you can follow me instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/raushan.nit33/

contact me- raushan.nit33@gmail.com 


Thank you for visit my blog














SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment